I have a personal injury claim And the attorney that I hired just withdrew from my case.?

by admin on May 22, 2010

The accident was major and the insurance has given me a low ball offer . I have 25,000$ in medical bills and Dr. recommended surgery. So 2 weeks before discovery in the case . the attorney gave up. I have my file and do not know what to do.Should I settle for 30,000.$ when my medical bills total 25,000.$?

Related Blogs

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

Noreen May 22, 2010 at 6:29 am

Why did your attorney quit you?
Find an attorney who will take you on!

~♥ Sicilia D ♥~ May 22, 2010 at 6:29 am

well you can find another attorney who may be willing to take the case and try to get more money. Note that attorneys are less willing to take a case if they know that another attorney withdrew, it’s almost a sure sign that there isn’t much money in the case, otherwise the first attorney would have stayed with it to get his/her share.

I would take the $30K, whatever little money the insurance company would offer over that amount minus attorney’s fees minus the value of your personal time minus the stress that you will put into the case is not worth the hassle

Take the money, celebrate that you can close this dramatic chapter in your life, and spend time with the people that you love.

Rent May 22, 2010 at 6:29 am

You may ask help from other attorney. in fact, there are many professional pro-bono attorneys who are willing to solve your case. You may find the complete list on http://criminalsattorney.cn/368026-Complete-Listing-of-Pro-Bono-Criminal-Attorneys-in-USA.html

Hope it helps.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: