What can You get for Lost Wages in Your Personal Injury Claim?

by admin on November 5, 2011

www.brentadams.com NorthCarolina medical malpractice and personal injury trial lawyer Brent Adams explains that in a personal injury case, you are entitled to recover the full amount of your medical bills without any deduction for what your employer has paid. This amount is calculated by taking your wages paid per day and multiply that number by the number of days you have been out. Watch the video now to learn more. To learn more about medical malpractice and personal injury law in North Carolina, I encourage you to visit my educational website http If you have legal questions, I want you to pick up the phone and call me now at (800) 910-5879. Brent Adams & Associates North Carolina Offices in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and Dunn (800) 910-5879 2920 Highwoods Boulevard Suite 125 Raleigh, NC 27604 119 Lucknow Sq Dunn, NC 28334

Related Blogs

    { 1 comment… read it below or add one }

    Chris@Lawsuit Funding November 5, 2011 at 11:35 pm

    You can get all of your lost wages compensated. This is one area in which some people won’t consider when handling a personal injury claim on their own. This is just another reason why a person should hire a lawyer if they are involved in an accident. Always consider loss of wages and future wages. This is similar to medical expenses and ongoing medical expenses.

    Leave a Comment

    Previous post:

    Next post: